Model VL with Universal Shackle
VL with a hinged lifting eye to allow for side loading up to 90°.
Model VL – Vertical Lifting Clamp – Locking with Universal Lifting Shackle
- Allows for side loading of the lifting shackle up to 90°.
- Rated lift capacity lowers as the angle of the pull increases.
Lifts from Horizontal to Vertical – 180° arc
- Turn a single steel plate from horizontal to vertical to horizontal through a 180° arc.
Locks Open and Closed
- Locks open to facilitate loading and unloading clamp and protects grippers from damage.
- Locks closed onto material for a more secure lift.
Remote Release Lock Handle
- By attaching a tag line to the lock handle, the operator is able to lock open the clamp from a distance when the load is at rest and secured.
3 Point Grip System
- Unique design has 2 upper grippers and 1 lower gripper on our 2 ton and later capacities – provides for more stability and longer gripper life.
Rated to lift material with a surface hardness up to 450 Brinell
Wide Jaw Openings – 2 to 3 times larger than other brands
- Lower up front clamp cost, more diverse lifts, and less operator change out time.
Working Parts Enclosed
- Working parts remain inside the body when the clamp is locked closed and when the clamp is locked open.
- Protects parts from damage when rolling material over and when the clamp is stored.