Locks open and closed to help secure and expedite lifts. Used in pairs, sets of pairs, or in a tripod arrangement to lift and transfer plate in a horizontal position only.
Model HL-Lock – Horizontal Lifting Clamp Features
Locking Horizontal Lifting Clamp for Plate Steel
- Used in pairs or any multiple arrangements to lift and transfer a single plate or stacked plates in a horizontal position only.
Horizontal Lift Only
Locks Open and Closed
- Locks open to facilitate loading and unloading clamp and protects grippers from damage.
- Locks closed onto the material for a more secure lift.
Remote Release Lock Handle
- By attaching a tagline to the lock handle, the operator is able to lock open the clamp from a distance when the load is at rest and secured.
Rated to lift material with a surface hardness of up to 450 Brinell
- Stainless serrated or non-marring grippers are also available.
Special Jaw Openings available upon request
Working Parts Enclosed
- Working parts remain inside the body when the clamp is locked closed and when the clamp is locked open.
- Protects parts from damage when in use and when the clamp is stored.