Capable of vertically lifting, transferring, and stacking steel beams in the “H” position when the lifting eye is over the web. Do not use on plate material.
MODEL VL-BC – Structural Lifting Clamp Features
Specially designed for lifting, transferring, and stacking beams in the “H” position
when the lifting eye is over the web.
Vertical Lift Only
- Do not use to lift plate steel.
Locks Open and Closed
- Locks open to facilitate loading and unloading clamp and protects grippers from damage.
- Locks closed onto the material for a more secure lift.
Remote Release Lock Handle
- By attaching a tagline to the lock handle, the operator is able to lock open the clamp from a distance when the load is at rest and secured.
Rated to lift material with a surface hardness of up to 450 Brinell
- 2 & 4-ton lift capacities have dual upper gripping cams and a self-aligning lower gripping pad for more stability and longer gripper life.