Special clamp specifically designed for use in shot blast applications.
For vertical transfer of material. Capable of turning a single steel plate from horizontal to vertical before vertically transferring the material.
Model PDS – Vertical Lifting Clamp Features
A special clamp designed for use in shot-blasting applications
- The enclosed body is made of high-strength shock-resistant steel.
- Working parts remain inside the body when the clamp is locked closed and locked open.
- Protects working parts from blast media.
- Protects working parts from damage when rolling material over and when the clamp is stored.
Lifts from Horizontal to Vertical – 180° arc
- Turn a single steel plate from horizontal to vertical to horizontal through a 180° arc.
Locks Open and Closed
- Locks open to facilitate loading and unloading clamp and protects grippers from damage.
- Locks closed onto the material for a more secure lift.
Remote Release Lock Handle
- By attaching a tagline to the lock handle, the operator is able to lock open the clamp from a distance when the load is at rest and secured.
Rated to lift material with a surface hardness of up to 450 Brinell
- The unique 3-point design has 2 upper grippers and 1 lower gripper for more stability and longer gripper life.
Wide Jaw Openings
- Special jaw openings are available.