NEW DESIGN! FITS MORE CHANNEL SIZES!
Capable of lifting and transferring angles and bulb profiles for fabrication and erection of steel. It can also lift material from the horizontal to the vertical position in a 180 degree arc.
Model VL-Channel – Structural Lifting Clamp Features
Designed to lift and transfer angles and
bulb profiles for fabrication and erection of steel.
New! Now can lift from horizontal to vertical in a 180 degree arc.
- Do not use to lift plate steel.
Also New! Now available with Universal Shackle to allow side loading.
Locks Open and Closed
- Locks open to facilitate loading and unloading clamp and protects grippers from damage.
- Locks closed onto material for a more secure lift.
Remote Release Lock Handle
- By attaching a tag line to the lock handle, the operator is able to lock open the clamp from a distance when the load is at rest and secured.
Rated to lift material with a surface hardness up to 450 Brinell
- 2 & 4 ton lift capacities have dual upper gripping cams for more stability and longer gripper life.
Universal Shackle for side loading now available.
Will design to your specific range of profile and/or angles.